Sunday, May 1, 2011

I love my birds

I have two love birds, their names are Jake and Molly.

Birds are the best pets ever! Their like a mixture between cats and dogs, but they're small and have feathers.

Why is that, you ask? They go to the person who doesn't want the birds sitting on them, like a cat always buddies up to the person on company who likes them least, and they follow you around the house, get really excited when they see you, and wait expectantly at the window to see you, like a dog.

Another way they are like dogs: birds like to.... do it.... put delicately.

Jake likes hands, and Molly.... Molly likes inanimate things.

Let me explain using a short video:


3 comments:

  1. HEY YOU! :) When do we get a new Hey You? lol Take your time, have a life :) You're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks :) to be honest, I forgot I had this... I'll find something new to write about soonish i'm sure.

    I haven't had my computer for seven weeks, and just got a nice shiny new one (compliments of Worst Buy [ my "affectionate" nickname for Best Buy])

    I hope it has that paint thing on here, but I just got it today, so I haven't had a chance to really test it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo shiny! :)

    I'll have to see it when I see you next!

    I can't wait for more Hey You!

    ReplyDelete