Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hey! I'm a blogger now!


What's up?

My name is Lindsey. I'm a college student studying Nursing at a university! YAY! I'm smart kinda!


OK! I have started a blog! I'm really excited. I always sort of looked at blogging as something people with no lives did... And guess what? I HAVE NO LIFE NOW

I started doodling on MS Paint. These are some pretty pictures I made last week.

Be warned: They are not particularly animal liberation front friendly. I call it HEY DEER!

Some background on Hey Deer: Hey deer is a shoot off of a popular game "hey cow." In hey cow, you shout "HEY COW!" from the window of a car (or a house...depending on where you live) and count how many look up. The person who gets the most cows wins.

I was sitting in my dorm room, when this young buck walked right into the clearing I can see from my window. I slowly creaked open my window and shouted:

The way he looked at me, you would've thought I ruined his entire perception of the world. But this didn't faze me. I waved like a maniac. He just kept looking at me like I was an idiot.


After a few seconds of staring at me, his tail went up and he started feeling like the sound waves of my greeting were wrapping a noose around his neck.


From here on, I may have taken a little poetic license with the story...

As a side note, you should have seen my roommate's face when I first showed her my doodles. So I tried to redeem myself.



At this point I was desperate. I can't just leave my story at a severed head and its rotting carcass decomposing on the back lawns of my college. I desperately sought about me for ways to just end it.



 
Who doesn't want a hunting trophy gracing their mantle piece?

Yep. And that, dear reader (haha! Pun.) is how I waste my time in college.

2 comments: