Saturday, February 5, 2011

HEY GOOSE! Plus some of this week's fun :)

Hi! Thanks for coming by again this week. I have another comic strip of basically the same game, but played with a goose. I like geese.


The basic storyline goes as follows: My roommate, Jessica, and I were driving along when we spotted a gaggle of geese. I was unable to roll down my window, so at the last minute jessica rolls down her window and shouts, "HEY GOOSE!" Only it came out sounding really mad...












Now for those of you who aren't into the whole comedy-at-animal's-expense thing, here's a couple pictures for you.


Happy Birthday, Julie! (last Wednesday.)

My friend, Cody, showed me this picture. It was in an article on USA today or something. Let's just say he looks.... special.

And another birthday shout out!

 

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny Lindsey:) I love you! Lol:) Love your friend, DeAnna:)

    ReplyDelete