Saturday, February 12, 2011

Squirrels

We've been having an awful lot of snow in St. Louis these past few weeks.


My cousin, Laura, and I were walking back to her house from the grocery store, when I saw this really cute squirrel sitting on Laura's porch.




By this point in time, you have probably surmised that I am pure evil when it comes to little defenseless animals.



So I threw a snowball at it.


Lucky for him, I am a terrible shot.
He was stunned for a minute or two, staring at me.
I acted all innocent -like...
...But I could tell he wasn't buying it.

I watched as he scampered down off the railing...

"You know what would be funny?" asked Laura, "If he came back and threw a snowball at YOU!"

And guess what, dear reader...

Squirrel heard that!


Moral of the story: Don't mess with squirrels.

 


4 comments:

  1. Cute! Funny! What kind of bazooka was that? Looks kinda real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a rocket launcher! And it IS real :) I copied it in from google images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! :D Made my day!

    ReplyDelete